注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

长缨在手 敢缚苍龙

 
 
 
 
 

日志

 
 

朝鲜潜地导弹试验失败  

2015-11-29 09:59:44|  分类: 半岛风云 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
韩联社援引官方知情人士的消息报道称,11月28日下午2:20~2:40,朝鲜在日本海从潜艇上发射KN-11型洲际导弹,未获成功。
今年5月,朝中社报道说朝鲜成功进行潜射导弹试验。 一些韩国专家强调,导弹只在水面上飞了100-150米,表明这种类型的武器还出于初级研发阶段。

韩政府:韩美在密切关注朝方潜射导弹动向

韩联社首尔11月30日电 韩国统一部发言人郑俊熙30日就朝鲜潜艇试射弹道导弹的迹象表示,韩美两国正在密切关注相关动向,并指出朝鲜研制潜射弹道导弹的活动仍在继续。

据悉,朝鲜28日下午在半岛东部海域试射了潜射弹道导弹,弹体连同保护壳从水下发射,但未能出水升空,只有保护壳碎片浮出海面,因此发射失败的可能性很大。郑俊熙30日在例行新闻发布会上说,涉及朝鲜潜射弹道导弹的具体情况事关情报,无可奉告。


韩国情院:金正恩或亲临潜射导弹试射现场

韩联社首尔11月30日电 据韩国国家情报院(国情院)30日披露,朝鲜28日下午2时在江原道元山近海试射了潜射弹道导弹,朝鲜最高领导人金正恩或到场观看试射过程。
据当天出席国会情报委全体会议听取国情院汇报的情报委员长朱豪英转述,国情院指出朝鲜潜艇发射的弹道导弹的飞行轨迹根本无从跟踪,料导弹试射以失败告终。朱豪英解释说,朝鲜上次进行潜射导弹出水试验时,模拟弹破水而出腾空升起150米左右,飞行轨迹被韩方全程跟踪。
国情院还澄清,部分媒体所谓发现潜射导弹保护壳碎片的报道并不属实,浮出海面的应该是其他部件的碎片。(完)



N. Korea apparently fails to launch ballistic missile from sub: official
2015/11/28 16:38
By Kim Kwang-tae

SEOUL, Nov. 28 (Yonhap) -- North Korea apparently failed to launch a ballistic missile from a submarine, a South Korean official said Saturday, in a sign that Pyongyang has yet to master the technology.

North Korea is believed to have fired a KN-11 missile from a submarine in the East Sea roughly between 2:20 p.m. and 2:40 p.m., but the submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) failed to soar from the waters, the official said

"The North appears to have failed in its launch," the official said, citing debris from the missile found on the ocean surface. The official asked not to be identified, citing the issue’s sensitivity.

It is the first time that North Korea has fired an SLBM since May when it claimed its leader Kim Jong-un oversaw a successful underwater test-launch of a "strategic submarine ballistic missile."

In May, South Korea's defense ministry described the North's SLBM launch as "very serious and worrying," though the missile appeared to have flown only about 100 or 150 meters from the surface of the water.

The Pentagon has denounced North Korea's test-firing of the missile as a "blatant violation" of U.N. Security Council resolutions.

The North's apparent failure shows that North Korea has yet to master the technology needed for SLBMs.

SLBMs, if developed in the North, would pose a serious threat because their mobile nature would make them very difficult to detect signs of a launch in advance, analysts said.


North Korean Submarine Damaged in Missile Test
Setback for Pyongyang’s missile sub program

BY: Bill Gertz    
December 8, 2015 5:00 am

North Korea’s first submarine capable of firing missiles underwater suffered serious damage during a failed test launch last month, according to defense officials.

The Sinpo-class submarine attempted to launch North Korea’s KN-11 submarine-launched ballistic missile during a test Nov. 28 in the Sea of Japan, but officials said the missile failed to properly eject from its firing tube, causing damage to the submarine and its sail.

Details of the damage were not disclosed by officials familiar with intelligence reports of the test.

The assessment of damage to the submarine was based on debris analyzed by U.S. satellites and other technical intelligence means.

The failed test is considered a significant setback for the missile submarine program, the officials said.

The KN-11 SLBM is part of North Korea’s plan to develop missiles capable of hitting U.S. targets in the region and at long distances, analysts said. North Korea is believed to have a small nuclear warhead for its missiles.

The failed test was closely monitored by U.S. intelligence agencies that have been tracking the SLBM development program closely since at least last year.

The test was carried out in the Sea of Japan near Wonson, a coastal city in central North Korea. North Korean state-run media made no mention of the failed test. An earlier flight test was trumpeted by North Korea as a major step in the nuclear program.

The officials said it is believed North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong Un was present for the failed test. Kim was photographed visiting a shoe factory in Wonson the day before the missile test failure.

The missile was believed to be fired from a modified submarine whose origins are unknown.

Bruce Bechtol, a former Defense Intelligence Agency analyst and expert on North Korea, said the SLBM test failure indicates that North Koreans are continuing to make progress in building a larger, blue-water submarine force.

“This test appears—at least in the early analysis—to be an actual test of a submarine along with the SLBM,.” Bechtol said. “Thus, since reporting confirms that this is the third test this year, Pyongyang seems intent on testing and fielding this submarine and the matching ballistic missile as quickly as possible.”

Bechtol said more failed tests can be expected on the way toward fielding a missile submarine. The weapon will give Pyongyang “a dual-strike capability against targets all over Asia and perhaps Hawaii,” he said.

It was the second test of what the Pentagon is calling the KN-11 missile and North Korea calls the Bukgeukseong-1.

A KN-11 flight test conducted in May was a success. The KN-11 was ejected from underwater and flew a short distance. Kim was present for that test.
  评论这张
 
阅读(1091)| 评论(0)
推荐

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2016